About a week ago, I decided to journal my discoveries and encounters as I embarked on a journey to seek and know God as a Father. I don't want to have third-party knowledge of Him as a Father or have a "latent" understanding of Him as my Father. I decided that I wanted to get to a full realisation and walk in the knowledge of God as Abba Father.
Isn't it easy to get "churched-up" & carried away? Psh! Of course it is, but I don't want that. So, I'm studying, praying, waiting and learning. It's being a rewarding experience and I'm loving every minute of it. Plus, I get a chance to put everything/most things down....
This blog isn't just going to be about my journey, but my life and you know, other happenings around. I envisage it's going to be tons of fun!!!
God bless you and enjoy your weekend!
God's blessings,
Lola.
No comments:
Post a Comment